40to60rh is a petition calling on the World Health Organization (WHO) to recommend humidity limits for buildings in order to reduce respiratory infections. The client came to seoplus+ to build the website for the petition, as well as to help spread the word and increase signatures.
Download Case Study
- Increase awareness of optimal indoor humidity levels (40-60% relative humidity)
- Increase awareness of these optimal levels to curb transmission of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19
- Petition the WHO to make this a recommendation for all buildings
- Met with client to understand their needs and objectives
- Developed multilingual landing page
- Conducted an extensive outreach campaign targeting health organizations & associations across North America
- Connected with journalists covering the topic of respiratory infections & COVID-19
- Leveraged relationships with respected researchers in the space
- Links on A+ outlets like The Telegraph, STAT News, and Forbes.
- Shared on YouTube to an audience of 3.2 million subscribers
- 5,100 signatures in support of petition
- 2,087 backlinks generated to the website