We have provided SEO & supporting marketing services for this niche eCommerce website since 2016. The look of the Shopify website was outdated and did not properly represent the remarkable brand with a strong reputation. We worked together to redesign the website to better tell the brand story and drive more sales.
Download Case Study
- As an SEO agency with a world-class web department, we recognize that designing a beautiful website is not enough—it also needs to function as a marketing tool to drive leads or sales.
- This website had impressive performance to start, but the client recognized that with a stronger look and better user experience, they could achieve a higher conversion rate and drive more sales.
- We redesigned the website with SEO in mind, ensuring key components like titles/metas and headings were optimized around priority keywords and topics.
- We completed a 50-point checklist to ensure the launch aligned with SEO and UX principles.
- After launch, we continued SEO optimizations and wrote content in support of these central topics.
- The new website launched in October 2021.
- Within 3 months, the website experienced an 182% increase in revenue, 40% increase in unique purchases, and a 27% increase in traffic versus the preceding 3 months.
- Additionally, the eCommerce conversion rate grew by 20%.
- Last but not least, the website experienced a 13% increase in Google Search Console impressions and 52% increase in clicks.